Saturday, March 21, 2009

Birthday Present Container


O.k Post #2 for today:-)

I have had these containers in my "stock" for sometime and I was going to use them for a Christmas wrapping container two years ago to put ornaments I had made with the Outline stamp company stamps and after doing one I never got any further :-) so now I have six containers taking up space and I needed to figure out how to wrap the Magnolia Stamps so this is where the clear paint can container takes on a "new" packaging idea:-) I had the grass so all I did was add the unmounted stamps along the sides, and I had colored a fairy from Susana's site awhile ago and never did anything with her so I used my nestabilities to cut out the scalloped circle behind her and added her to the lid:-) and then just tied ribbons on the handle. I wanted to do more but I think I've gotten the flu from my son Ryan and this is about all the creativeness I could come up with at this moment!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea & a super cute stamp. I also love the cards you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute - I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic little gift idea. Love how you colored the fairy.
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Michele and love how you have decorated the container, cute image and beautifully coloured, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment on my blog, you have so much beautiful things here - eye candy!
    The container is lovley.
    //Malin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really super cute what a gorgeous image and a lovely container, hugs pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Michele, I love this image and your wonderful colouring. -x-

    ReplyDelete