Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge:-)


I recently added to my collection of stamps some from a Company called Ollyfant and I just love these cuties!!I thought it would be cute for my Friday Sketch Challenge!! I took and masked the girl off to use the bench with her, and I sponged the background after both the girl and bench were masked off. The DP is from DCWV Whimsy and the cs is Bazzill. I added doodlebug jewels to the centers of my flowers which are Kaiser. and I added a touch of some new jute ribbon I ordered from Bunny-Zoe! I think it adds a nice bit of texture:-) I colored the image in with my copics and inked the edges of the papers with the side of one of my copics! My sentiment is from the 1.00 stamps from Michaels and I used My new SU oval punch and scalloped punch for the cardstock around it!

Copics used were: E000, E00, E11, R20, B91, B93, B95, BG13, BG10, E55, E57, E59, E49, E59, E25, E53, YG93, YG95, YG97

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The image is so lovely!

    Hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that image is very cute! I love your use of colors. I love those $1 stamps from Michaels too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love all the extra little embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey, this is fab i so love these stamps they are on my wish list, they have mouths :)

    You have done a brilliant job on this card, gorrgeous layout too, hugs pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, cute! You did a great job coloring her and I like that bit of netting. Thanks so much for playing along with the Friday Sketchers challenge this week - I'm so happy to be the sponsor and love visiting all of the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Michele, love the cute image and the papers and details are beautiful. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, she's just precious! I absolutely adore her! I'm going to have to go give them a look. You color beautifully and that ribbon rocks! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh really fantastic and so fabulous.
    thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute michelle.

    michelle.. i just had time to read all my comments.
    i wanted to tell you why my stiches are so fat.
    i have a very old machine and the simple stich looks horrible, the only way i can hide it is if i use teh double stiching feature.
    so it goes one foreward, one back and one foreward.
    lots of thread beeing used :-(

    ReplyDelete