Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Whiff Of Joy Guest Designer Call










I decided to make a card to put in the WOJ Guest Designer call,Go Have a look at the information Katharina has on there, It's Whiff Of Joys Anniversay!! I have enough of the stamps so why not use them:-) I used DP from Adornit , Bazzill CS, May arts ribbon, and Prima Daisies, also used flat back pearls from Michaels! I inked the edges of the papers with black. I also cut a second set of of wings and used dimensional glaze and glitter, and pop dotted them just because I thought it would look neat 3-d:-) I sponged a little momento blue ink in the background behind the image for a cloud effect:-)Sentiment on word and matted.




Copics used:E000, E00, E11, R20, R21, R22, R24, N1, W9, W6, W3, E47, E59, E49, E53.
XMicheleX

8 comments:

  1. Wowzers! This is gorgeous! Love the background sponging and the pearls...perfect.

    Smiles,

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beauty Michele. I love your image and 3d íng of her and your colouring is awesome. Your papers are beautiful and the inked edges and sponged clouds are gorgeous accents.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Love how you have her sitting in the middle of the flower! Just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Michele! I really love the sketch Katharina made & you've done fabulously with it! Love the colors too!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card Michele the shape is great and your colours stunning. janex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Michele, good luck with the guest DT call
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi honey this is really fab, i dont have this one and love her so much, you have done a brilliant job with this one, she looks amazing, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete