Sunday, September 20, 2009

Texture is the challenge":-)

This week our challenge at Cute Daisy May is Texture on our cards so I added my flower soft!
Oh What fun to play with the flower soft:-) which I used on the bed of my flowers the fairy is sitting on:-) I used Bazzill for the cs and I can't remember where the DP came from, I know I bought it in target in a pkg . the flowers are Kaiser kraft, I added pearl brads to the centers,
the branches are Martha stewart, I colored with copics:-) and the fairy came from Linnies sheet #94 and it can be found here:-) I added dimensional glaze to her wings and dusted her with fine pink opal glitter, I actually let the wings curl a bit and dry that way for the dimension to the card, I normally like them flat but decided to let it go:-) The other Dt members cards are wonderful too and if you get the chance please go look:-)
XMicheleX

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, pretty image and papers
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. Love your colour combo and the flowersoft looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Michele, you've made the image look so different that you had me searching through the sheets to see which one it's on!
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tis gorgeous creation hun, lobe the flower soft she looks fab in those colours too, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that flowersoft! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous papers and layout and a wonderfully coloured image Michelle, love the effect with your flowersoft.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete