Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine Pink-Cute Daisy May Challenge

I got to pick the theme for this weeks challenge at Cute Daisy May, and I picked Valentine pinks with a neutral color:-) I love the black and pink combo! I used one of linnies new Valentine's Day images and colored her with darker Copic pinks so she would stand out on my background. I followed Friday sketchers sketch for this week except I didn't add a sentiment to mine. The Dp background is Basic Greys and MM, I used MS Double loop punch for the black and pink CS pieces, some satin pink ribbon added with a few white flat back pearls. I added a bit of ultra fine glitter to her dress for sparkle:-)
I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Please if you can go check out the other DT members creations at Cute daisy may
XMicheleX

9 comments:

  1. lovely card hun its sooooo sweet n cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie patootie! Love the DP and how you used the MS punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the colours and the design is gorgeous.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really pretty Michele!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. This si absolutley adorable! Love that image and your layout and colors are just perfect.
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favourite card from DM this week, and its hard to pick a favourite lol. That teddy is gorgeous.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michele,
    and a happy new year to you, sorry it's late, where does the time go. Gorgeous cute card, you could have entered my challenge on by the cute and girly, this month is love.you'll have to make another romantc one. take care. janex

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute honey, your papers are fab and the punched edge is great too, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete