Sunday, March 7, 2010

My first card for Crafts4eternity Challenge

This is my first card on the crafts4eternity DT for the blog challenge! There is a sketch that Michele has added to use and follow and add ribbon and a ticket which I have done! The image is a cc designs image, I used Bazzill CS Copics to color my image, the flowers are wild orchic crafts flowers which I have an obsession for! a MS branch punch, and the crown border punch by MS were used, with some flat backed pearls I've had. I also used a digi ticket that I have to find who did it so I can give credit:-) Please go have a look at all the other cards from the DT at crafts4eternity blog here! Maybe have a go at the challenge yourself!T his weeks prize is a spot as Guest Designer for the month of APRIL! As guest designer you will receive all new release digital stamps for the month and of course a star spot on the challenge blog!
To be in with a chance of winning you must include all of this weeks recipe ingredients.
RECIPE
1. Use the sketch
2. Add a ticket
3. add ribbon

XMicheleX

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous card hon, i found the wild orchid craft shop the other day and may have "accidently" ordered £25 pounds worth of flowers and pins!!...oops ..lol...but shhhh..my other half doesnt know ;-) ...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele your card is gorgeous, so glad you are on the team! I love that little image you have used, very cute and the colours are so pretty. Welcome onboard. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is totally gorgeous, I'm green with envy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you would have to be a pink and green gal too! LOVE this card. I couldn't join the challenge as I'd have to make the same as you! lol. Love, love , love it!!

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Love the ribbon and I'm obsessed with Wild Orchid flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele!! Another sweet gorgeous card! You're making me fall in love with these sweet cc images!!! I absolutely love your color combo's and your dps! You've done everything on the card so beautifully once again! Good luck with your challenge my sweet friend! :)
    luv,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Michelle, this is gorgeous! I love the papers you chose and the layout is fabulous!Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely card . I love the pink and green colours.
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is gorgeous and in my favorite colours too, gorgeous papers, big hugs pOps x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card Michele hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards,as usual, a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete