Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tiddly Inks Halloween Witch


Hi all
I thought I would throw in a Halloween card I put together as I was getting myself ready for our family trip to Disney World! I bought some Tiddly Inks digital images recently and Just could not pick which I liked better, so there will be a few fairies coming up and the Halloween witch I did here!
Supplies I used for this card are:
Basic Grey Eerie paper
Black glitter cs
Bazzill CS
Flat Back Black pearls (Thanks Paola)
spica pen in gold
Copics for the image
Fiber ribbon from Craft store:-)
I hope you all enjoy my card as much as I did making her,
XMicheleX

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Michele this is stunning! I love the image and how you have coloured her and that spidery lace is brilliant. Have a great time in disney world.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....I love her hair and dress....gorgeous work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele:
    Hope all is well with you. Sorry to hear about your mother. Just stopped by and, as usual, your cards are just beautiful. As I love Halloween, this card is especially cool!! Just brought my son way upstate to college - so sad without him! Be well!

    ReplyDelete