Thursday, February 3, 2011

Banish the Blues GDT card for CUTE CARD THURSDAY

Hi!
Exciting news for me this week:-)
I have been asked to be a Guest Design Team member for Cute Card Thursday for the month of February!


This weeks challenge is to use some humor on our card! The sponser for this weeks challenge will be The Stamp Shoppe :-)
I saw this saying somewhere online about " If the crown fits... Wear it! and got a laugh, and when I found this Cute digital image at All that scraps called "Sweet November Lilliane" It was the perfect match for me! Copic markers and stickles embellish her dress and stickles are on her crown too! he flowers were all edged with Copic R81 and glittered with ultra fine glitter. Please come and visit us all at Cute Card Thursday to play in this weeks challenge and to see what all the Design Team members have created! I'm so excited to have the chance to work with them all this month! XMicheleX


Copic markers used were: E000, E00, E11, R20, E25, E35, E33, E31, R81, R83, R85, B000


Supplies used:

DP: Basic Grey Urban Prarie

Image: from all that scraps HERE

Flowers from Wild orchid crafts and Prima

CS : Bazzill

No comments:

Post a Comment