Friday, April 1, 2011

For You Recipe#13 sketch

Hi Everyone,
This is going to be short on typing today as I have done it again, and hurt my shoulder on my right side, I tell you, I have been fine until this last month with a string of medical things hitting me and this is the worst. They think its Bursitis and I have not had more then 3 hrs sleep a night:-( Typing with left hand is a train wreak for me!
Ok this week for Crafts 4 Eternity it is a sketch which I have included here:-)

I used a new Digi I got from Pollycrafts called Sonny Honeycloud "For You"

Supplies Used
Sentiment - SU
Border punchs - Martha Stewart, Stampin Up
Ribbon under punch border- Stampin Up
Design papers- the green and orange from Stampin Up, the flowered is scraps I have used before.
CS-stampin up and Bazzill
Copic Markers for image
Thank you for stopping by today
Michele

9 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, such a darling little image and she is colored perfectly.Very lovely work. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Michele, thats just the pits, hope you get sorted soon. maybe you need a good tonic:) Love your gorgeous card, beautiful colouring as always. Take it easy this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stunner, fab colouring and colour scheme
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love the bold colors and your coloring of that cool image! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Michele love the colour combo :) sending you lots of get well hugs for a speedy recovery. I hope you are feeling much better and not in too much pain. Take care hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card...great coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute Michele, love this cute image!! I hope you feel better soon!!

    Hugs,
    Patricis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card Michele and the image is beautiful, love the colours.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete