Monday, May 23, 2011

Hey Dude! CCT Sketch Challenge

Happy Thursday

And here we are with a new Cute Card Thursday Challenge:-) This is easy as it is a great sketch to follow this week, which I've added below! This week our sponser is Kraftin Kimmie who is giving 2 free stamps as the prize to the winner:-)

I picked a Some Odd Girl Digi Image this week, called surfer Kody. I Need a birthday card for my middle son, Andrew who lives in Saint Louis MO, and I don't get to see him much so Surfer Kody was a perfect choice to make for this challenge:-)
Here is the sketch to follow, Very nice to work with



I used Design Paper from a 6x6 pad I've had in my stash fro Pink Paislee 365 degrees that I thought would work with this cute surfer Dude! I added a few dark blue buttons from PTI and printed the sentiment on my computer:-) I used my Copics alone this time, I didn't think I needed any prisma pensil shading on this one.
I hope you will all go look at the really awesome creations the fellow design Team members have come up with and maybe you will join us in the fun this week:-)

XMicheleX

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michele
    I love this boy card. The sketch looks great to follow
    I might give it a go
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great male card that would suit young or older. Love the papers and image used.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete