Thursday, September 1, 2011

C4E Sketch Challenge



Hello everyone!
We're here with a new challenge for crafts 4 Eternity and its a sketch, our sponsor is Kelley's Kids, the prize is 3 digi's I decided to start my Christmas card making now, so I'm not here in the middle of December freaking out that I missed a card for someone:-)
Here's the sketch
I used a stampin up stamp of this adorable snowman, paired with paper from MME paper stack I've had from last year, I got in my local craft store. The sketch was fun to use and I will use it again. Please make sure you go over and see the wonderful creations done by the DT
Other challenges I would like to enter my card are:
samuel taylors callenge: Create Christmas card-use a rubber stamp. Prize is (4) Prima paper pads


Supplies:
Image: Stampin Up
Copic markers used:
Paper: MME paper stack
doily die cut: Cheery lynn design die
CS: Bazzill

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele the colouring is beautiful & I love the doily! Hope you are having a good week hugs xx

    ReplyDelete