Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cute Card Thursday: sketch time

Happy Thursday all:-)
Today starts a new challenge week for Cute Card Thursday and it is a fun sketch for all of us! Our sponsor is Kraftin Kimmie
The prize is 2 rubber stamps of your choice from the kraftin kimmie range
I used a Magnolia Tilda for my card, with MME lost and Found paper stack Sunshine
Here's the sketch for you to work with
Here is my full card for you to see,
I added a few Wild orchid Crafts flowers and some leaves from my MS punch
Supplies used :
DP: MME Lost and found 6x6 paper stack sunshine
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Flowers: wild orchid crafts
Large brad and ribbon from my stash pile:-)
Copic markers used: E11,00,000,47,44,YR23,20, W1,BG000, spica pens in gold,red,blue,green.
Here's wishing you all have a great day:-)
Michele

3 comments:

  1. oh wow your card is sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Michele, love that Tilda very regal!
    have a great, crafty day, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, awesome image and beautiful roses, I have a tut for handmade roses on my blog :)hope you get time to check it out sometime TIA :) would love to see you there

    ReplyDelete