Thursday, June 14, 2012

Enjoy the Gifts of Nature

Hi Everyone!

Things have been so hectic here, Ryan my 13 year old just finished his last full day of school here and now for the next week, I just about drop him off when I have to go up to the school to wait to bring him home! We then go to Florida to set the rest of our other home up:-) I feel a bit like a Gypsy but its fine with me;-)
Today its my turn to showcase a card using one of the Scrapbooking Queens stamp sets:-) I used The Royal Garden today with a cute Teddy Bo Image!


I added a few flowers from Wild orchid crafts and a circle die cut from MFT and there is a hint of Washi Tape from Freckled Fawn that should be black with white dots but I loved putting it on the red cardstock :-)
Thanks for stopping by
Michele

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, I love Teddy Bo coloured in red he looks really cute.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michele... I just love this card. The reds are so vibrant... love the color combo... all of it! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete