Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Father's Day/Boy Theme challenge


Hello to everyone out there:-)
I have a new post for MilkCoffee Designs new challenge 
The theme is 
To make a Father's Day/Boy Themed project!
I hope you all join in the challenge with the Design Team:-) 

I used "I want to be like Daddy" Image for my card this time around, I don't often do "Guy themed cards" so this was fun to put this together, just a bit out of my comfort zone of adding glitter and flowers LOL!

Supplies used were:
Copic Markers: B12,14,E25,29,35,34,31,40,41,42, 74,B000,01,
Image: I want to be like Daddy: MilkCoffee Designs
Design paper: 
sentiment: I made on the computer
Twine:stampin Up
Please go visit the challenge blog to see the rest of the DT creations:-)
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Good morning sweetie this is really gorgeous...

    Have a great day huggles Pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete