Thursday, November 28, 2013

Color Me Creative Classroom, Anything goes this time

Hi Everyone!
I'm a bit late in having my post go live, 
This is a new challenge for 
I think you will all like this theme
ANYTHING GOES:-)
Our Sponsor this time is 
They are giving one winner a set of Digi images from them!
My Little guy is from the set called Getting Ready which I already had bought to use for some Christmas cards so I decided to use him here for my image:-)

 Copic markers were used in: R35,37,39, N8.6.4,E44,47,YR20,23, Y11,15,
Snowflake is a MS Punch, border punch is from Stampin Up
Have a great weekend coming up and why not join us in the challenge this time:-) 
Hugs
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Good morning sweetie this is stunning, love your colour choices too, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete