Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Birthday Card For My Friend





Well I liked the last card I made before this so much that I redid it to card #2 For a Birthday Card for my friend Lynne, that I met while working at the Scrapbook/rubberstamp store :-) She has taught me quite a bit on the Copic markers and I truly appreciate it! The last card seemed like it needed more so more is what I gave it, I masked the little girl and cat to add the fence, It has more of a 3-d look now, before she was kinda nowhere, hehe so I am much happier with attempt #2:-) punched out sprays of leaves help too!
I colored her with copics, I sponged with PTI Ink and SU Ink, added Bazzill flowers, I used new EK success punches and a Martha Stewart leaf punch, I used DP from DCWV Nanas Nursery and PTI ribbon from my last order. Oh and the cardstock was a piece of Bazzill Bling:-) you can't see it but I added shimmerz angel wings to the fence a bit and two other colors for accents to her clothes. I think Lynne will love what I did ..


Next post in a few minutes will be the container I decorated to put Lynnes "Magnolia unmounted stamps" I got her as her B-day Gift:-)


Michele


7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is just too cute! I love the addition of the fence! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is darling! I just picked up M.S. punch today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fence looks great (I haven't seen the stamp before so it looks like it's part of the main image stamp!) and I love the layout and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job coloring this card!! I love the fence!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just SO cute, its unbelievable!! What an adorable stamp and scene. YOu featured it beautifully on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Michelle, your card and colouring are awesome hun. Lynne sure is a lucky lady to receive this little beauty. -x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Michelle! I love the sweet little image and you did a fabulous job coloring it. The heart topped pin is a nice addition, as well as the flower. Great job!

    ReplyDelete