Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday




Ok I deceided to join in the fun of Danni's Flutter By Wednesday Challange! http://dannisdreamscrafts.blogspot.com/ The Challange is to not use DP on the card, so I got my cuttlebug folder out and used three colors of PTI cardstock, the stamp is an outlines stamp, the saying is by "My sentiments exactly" I used my nestabilities scalloped circles, I colored the Butterfly with my copic markers and added stickles to it! I sponged the edges with Versa Magic Mango Madness:-) and I had a blast today having "fun"!! I hope everyone likes my first attempt at a challenge:-) I had a problem with the lighting and my camera and it's the best i can do right now.


Michele

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! This is so pretty!! Love it!! I like the way you colored the butterfly and how it's popped out!! Wonderful!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colors and scalloped circles.
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the embossing in the background and the coloring is terrific!

    Smiles,

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful butterfly and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture on your card. Who needs patterned paper?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous embossing and great colour combo.I love this card Michele. -x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome card!! Thanks for joining in on the challenge this week...the cuttlebug embossing really pop on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!! I finally got some dew drops and I want to put them on EVERYTHING I make now :D

    ReplyDelete