Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tag It

This was a quickie whipped up for Totally Gorjuss challenge for this week! I used random papers out of my scrap box with a piece of SU cs . the colors look off but they all go together, they are in the melon family and the DP had a wonderful snowflake swirl on it. snowflakes were made from scraps of Bazzill with my MS punches. dew drops as centers, scallop punch for circle. All the girls on the DT did a wonderful job on their tags, please go have a look:-) I'm so far behind on my cards for Christmas that my friends will probably be getting them between the holiday and new year! Oh well better try next year:-)
Have a great weekend everyone
Xmichele

6 comments:

  1. Michele this is just gorgeous, love the colour tones and that really is beautiful paper. I have 2 more cards to make then wine bottle covers and hopefully a few tags! When will it ever end lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Your colouring is amazing. Love how this has turned out. Good luck with your Chrissy cards. I might start mine in January for next chritmas!
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tag Michele! I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - your tag is stunning!
    Your coloring is fab and I love the colorcombo!
    I wish you a Merry Christmas.
    Anne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgous cards and your colouring (someting I am hopeless at) is absolutely lovely...Happy New Year...x

    ReplyDelete