Monday, May 16, 2011

CCT Lets Get Krafty

Hi Everyone
Today we have a new challenge for Cute Card Thursday, Color on Kraft! I had a little issue with this challenge because I have never colored on anything other then white and cream colored cardstock! I started with what I thought was SU kraft CS but then wasn't sure?? So I dug through my paper packs and found a MME set that is actually printed on Kraft so I used the back of one of the pieces to print my image on:-) The sponser for this week is Some Odd Girl, who has adorable images in digital and clear stamps, they are giving the winner this week 3 digi images


I recently found a new Company, Thanks Pops! called Teddy Bo and fell in love with quite a few of their Digi images, this one called "Another new tie" I thought would be perfect to add to the Kraft color for a Fathers Day card for my Husband:-)
I added Basic Grey and paislee Dp with a Kraft cardstock back. I added Twine from SU to make it look more manly, which is way out of my comfort zone but fun to push myself to other things. My sentiment is from My Pink Stamper stamp set Happiest Moments, Some navy buttons out of my paper trey ink collection was added because I felt like it was too plain. Wow is it kind of hard to make a guy card and think up cool embellishments:-) Please go see what the other girls came up with this week and why not enter a card ? XMicheleX

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michele love the cute teddy he is gorgeous! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a great image I just love that tie lol.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh...I'm having a ball on your blog today...love this Kraft card...I'll need to try that...x

    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete