Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sundays with Crissy Challenge 21-Friendship

Hi Everyone
As you can see I am a bit late today in getting my post for Sundays with Crissy up! I have had a virus with a horrible cough and it has slowed my creative pace down:-( But I am here and excited to share!!
Now on to this months Challenge theme at Sundays with Crissy:-) It's "Friendship" Bring on your imagination and create a "friendship themed card" All the details are over there for the challenge,

Here is what I came up with!
I used Crissy's Brand new image called "Birdie Friend" from Whimsy:-)
I used my Copic markers to color her up, and added Prima paper, a bit of Wild orchid crafts and prima flowers, and a sentiment from Paper Trey Ink:-) Thank you so much for coming by to visit:-)
Hugs
Michele
Supplies used:
Image used : Crissy armstrongs Birdie friend digital image from whimsy
Copic markers used: E000, E00, E11, R20,
Papers Prima
Punches: from stampin up

9 comments:

  1. Great job Michele!! I love her hair and your whole layout is gorgeous!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sweetie ♥ ♥ Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I thought that this was part of the Yorkie Blog Hop, but I am a follower of your blog and it is darling!!!

    God Bless always

    Karen

    https://www.facebook.com/karen.bahit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle this is so cute!! Love the way you colored her hair and the sparkle on her dress is a sweet touch ;) Neat sentiment!!
    Have a great day and hope you are feeling better!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous Michele! That red makes it POP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, Michele - I am loving this image too. The way you coloured the hair is so gorgeous! CoB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michele hope you are feeling better hugs x Beautiful card as always! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, her hair is amazing -- love the highlights and shadow in it! The grass is cool too, love how you filled it in. The whole thing is beautiful - love how the flowers match the birdie!

    ReplyDelete