Thursday, December 8, 2011

color challenge for Crafts 4 Eternity

Happy Friday to All
I'm still sitting wondering where the week went? This is not good that the days are flying by and nothing is getting done for Christmas:-( I will pull this off but YIKES!
Ok on to the details for this weeks challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity: This week it is a color challenge of Green, cream, and Red:-) That was a bit of a twist to add the tan in but I did what I could with the paper I had:-) I have cream and red ribbon, and the paper is somewhere in-between cream and a light tan. Our Sponsors this week are Stamping all day with a prize of 3 downloads, and The Digi Garden with 5 downloads, so get on with your crafting skills and post it to crafts 4 eternity's challenge:-) Also please go see what the rest of the DT created for the
Challenge, There is lots of inspiration!

I'm also showcasing this card over at Color Me Creative Classroom as it was colored with all Copic Markers, to give the ladies there some inspiration :-) remember there is a challenge 2 times a month there for Copic creations and if you are having a problem using them there are online classes to take to help:-)

Here is a closeup of my adorable image from All That Scraps,
Below is the whole card for you to see, I added a mixture of design papers, with the ribbon and used my Stampin up border punch at the bottom so it didn't look so plain.
The sentiment is from Mr Cricut Crazy and it is from the Christmas, Christmas set that I keep using because it has perfect sentiments :-) the snowflakes are Martha Stewart .
Have a great day everyone and thank you as alwasy for visiting my page:-)
Hugs
Michele

2 comments:

  1. omg cute as a button! I love these little Pixie Girls. LOVE the music notes background too!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete