Thursday, July 26, 2012

Celebrate Your inner Princess!

Hi Everyone and Good Morning ,
its's My turn today as featured designer for The Scrapbooking Queen!
The card I made today is using a stamp from
Here is a look at this wonderful set
You can get this set at the Royal Shoppe

Here is the card I made teaming up The Queens Sentiment with a Kraftin Kimmie Birthday LuLu image:-) from the LuLu Birthday set
I made the card 5.5x5.5 inches and added of the Queens Royal gems, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and a Martha Stewart large doily I had picked up! Ribbon from an American Crafts assortment finished this cutie up:-) My Image has been colored with an assortment of Copic markers and shin Han Markers both work together wonderful.
Thank you for stopping by today and remember to come visit all of us each day, as we all take turns in showcasing the Queens stamp sets
Other challenges:
Crafts & Me : Anything goes
XMicheleX

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, I think your card is soo lovely and the sentiment is perfect for your digi image. Well done I just love your coloring

    ReplyDelete