Wednesday, September 5, 2012

All That scraps reminder week


Hello Everyone!
I'm here with a reminder post for Our All That Scraps Wednesday challenge, we have one more week to get in entries so you can still join us! The challenge is "ANYTHING GOES" So why not join us?
Heres what you need to know:
  • Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz by September 11th. This challenge will run two weeks.
  • Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice

I used a few stamps that are sneak peaks! (Heidi with kitty that is a new September stamp being released soon:-)
The saying is from "funny Farm sayings" also from an all new set
I have wanted to do a criss-cross card for awhile now and roaming around this past week online I was inspired to create one:-)
The center black & white printed paper is a pull out that you can add a sentiment or your writing on, I added a piece of the ribbon as a pull!
I seem to have a thing for the red, and black colors lately, I just think they look crisp! and eye catching...

2 comments: