Thursday, May 9, 2013

Waiting For My Prince and the Paper Nest Dolls News

Hi Everyone, 
Ok I have some news, some times you click with teams and sometimes you just don't feel like you can give what a team is looking for do you all agree? 
This is my very First post as a Paper Nest Dolls "Doll"

Woo Hoo!!

This past weekend, I went with a wonderful friend I met here in Orlando to the ScrapFest at the Gaylord Palms in Florida, I was so excited to be going to be in my "Element" since I have not been around many paper crafting people and have been at our house in Florida feeling a bit lonely! Well it was there that I happened upon a line of rubber stamps that I ...Yes I have not seen before!!! WOW :-) I met the owner and her husband and little boy and between chatting about rubber stamps and blogs and the show I felt like I had know her my whole life, like I was meant to meet this wonderful new friend, and so the story begins that I bought quite a few of The Paper Nest Dolls images Created By Christine, who is also the owner of The Paper Nest which is located in Fort Myers, Florida! I met her again Saturday and kept bumping into her the whole weekend at the different booths, well to say the least, emails and text messages I felt more like family to Christine, LOL I was asked to be on the "dolls" DT and accepted:-) 
I am happy to show the card I created with one of the stamps I got at the expo which is called "Waiting for my Prince" she is in Red rubber and digital image too, But boy are these stamps made beautifully! They ink up and stamp wonderful!!

 I colored this cutie with Copic markers, and used a sentiment I found in a google search and printed it up with my own fonts for this card, MME paper "The sweetest thing in tangerine was used 

used tiny rhinestones that I added the BG11 Copic marker on to add jewels to her crown! and yes some glitter to part of her skirt:-) Please go look at The paper nest Challenge blog too for wonder inspiration besides the Paper Nest blog that the DT members add their creations to often:-) Christine has all the stamps at the online store for you to see:-)

Other Challenges I would like to add this card to :

Through the Craftroom Door: Anything goes

Paper Take weekly: Anything goes

Loves rubber stamping challenge: Anything goes and use a rubber stamp
Supplies used were:
Image: The Paper nest Dolls: "waiting for my prince"
Copic markers: E11, 00,000, R20, E25,29,51, Y35, YR23, R22,24, YG23, BG13,11, E44,42,C3, R000,BG0000,000,Y00
Circle dies : Spellbinders
Flowers: Wild Orchid crafts
sentiment: I made on my PC with my own fonts from a sentiment I saw on google 
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit, I have been busy the past few days here:-) and there will be more Friday:-)
Hugs
Michele

6 comments:

  1. I feel like i have known you forever too !! Loveeeeeeee the card! Thanks so much hon xoxoxo (( hugs )
    Welcome to the team !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute - love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Michele! Love the image and beautiful design.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning sweetie this is really beautiful huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable.. must check out these images.. Glad you found a "home" with this team...xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gosh this is so darling xx thank you so much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Loves Rubberstamps xxx PS. Welcome to the Paper Nest Dolls team too xxx

    ReplyDelete