Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It's All About Summer!


Well Hello and Thank you for stopping by today:-)
I have a new card done up for Milk Coffee Designs new challenge
The Theme this time around is Yup
SUMMER
Swimming, camping, 4th of July, Beach to name a few

I used this cute image called Lisbeth Plays with Sparkler 
You have two weeks to play along so why not join us? Also don't forget to go look at what the rest of the team has created this time around:-)

Heres a close up of the image with a tiny pail and shovel from the charm store 24/7 and It is adorable with this cutie!

Other Challenges I am adding my card to are:

Paper Pretties: Summer Fun

Deep Ocean challenge blog: Summer 

Supplies Used were:
Design paper: MME Summer splash 6x6 pad
Copie markers: YG21,23,25,Y28,26,21,B21,23,R22,24,Y35,11,E35,31,E44,43, shin Han TT: WG1, WG0.5, WG3
Pail Charm : Link above its the charm store 24/7
star die is from My Favoite Things
ribbon and rhinestone from my stash
Thank you so much for stopping by 
Have a great rest of the week
Hugs
Michele

2 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable image, Michele. Love the bight bold DPs.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a sweet comment.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete