Monday, July 22, 2013

It's all about the Die cuts

Here I am with a new card for 

It is to use die cuts

Here is a pic below of goodies to be given to one randomly chosen winner:-)

You have two weeks to come play along with us, so why not :-)
I used circles as my die cuts on this cutie! 
Pool Time Emma is what I used 


Other challenges I am adding this card to are:
Pumpkin Spice: Summer theme


 I made the sentiment up from a Disney font I have on my computer:-) I thought it looked perfect with this image!
Copic markers were used, and Stampin Up striped ribbon.

Have a great week, 
Hugs
Michele

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Michele!! Love your color combo, papers are gorgeous, love your layout and how you put pearls on it.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always......ADORABLE! thanks michele, i love this =)

    ReplyDelete