Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lets make it a Guy theme for Color Me Creative

Hello out there Everyone!
I have a new card for Color Me Creative classroom challenge, 
The Theme this time is 
all about "Guys" Make your card or project with a guy theme thats all there is to it.
Our Sponsor is Dr Digi
One winner will get two digital images of their choice from Dr Digi
I got to create with 
I added paper piecing for the front of the casket in wood grain,
 I used Echo Park DP and a Stampin Up stamp for the sentimet
This was a fun change and I ended up needing a Halloween card for my son so this is perfect, Hahaha
Copics used were: E44, 42, W0. W2, W4, W5, R39, R29, R24, C0, C1, YG23, YG25, YR12, 16, 18
I hope everyone has a great week coming up
Thank you for stopping by my page
Hugs
Michele

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness this is just adorable!! Love that image and your coloring. Perfect papers for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous :0)) Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete