Monday, December 9, 2013

Color Me Creative Holiday Party Bash



It's Time!!! Come join us at Color Me Creative for games, Prizes, and loads of fun! Yes, It's our Annual Holiday Bash:-)
You have all month to play along and join in the fun, So go Hop on over to 



Everyone on the team made some Beautiful Creations so remember to go take a look when you are at the Bash:-)

For my card, I used an adorable image from The Paper Nest Dolls called Skating Ellie
I found online a cute circle sentiment that I bought from Digital Designs by Tracey Brossart Here

Other Challamges I would like to add my card to are:

Hiding in my craft room: Holiday colors

Left of center Creative Challenges: Winter or Holidays

The Kraftyhands Challenge Blog: anything goes

Supplies used were:
DP : Lili Of The Valley Nit Wit Collections, Simple Joys
Punches: Snowflake, Martha Stewart, Circle and scallop circle: Stampin Up 
Copic Markers: G94,99,82, E41,43,44, R27,24,22,N8,5,3,Boooo,
Fine glitter from Stampin up on the circles of her outfit:-) 
white plastic snowflake and large pearl brad from My stash I've had:-)
I hope you all have a great week, 
Hugs
Michele

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty with a wonderful mix of design papers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little image, I saw it the other day and I think I will need to go make a purchase. Thanks for sharing this week at HIMCR.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute thanks for sharing it over at LOC

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card. Thank you for joining in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Card, beautiful colouring and great layout! love it! Thanks for sharing at Left of Center this fortnight! Did you know we have a DT Call open till 27th Dec? All the info can be found here - http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/left-of-center-design-team-call-we-want.html
    Thanks Mo LOC DT Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Kraftyhands
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete