Thursday, January 27, 2011

polka dots R#4

Hi Everyone,
TGIF! We have just gotten hit with yet another snowstorm, which for our part of Long Island was a ton again:-( I'm looking forward for Spring!
This week for Crafts 4 Eternity the theme is use some polka dots:-) I used a piece of wonderful blue with a coordinating piece of floral paper from the same line which was: Playful Posies by My Minds Eye:-)
I used a All That Scraps: swiss pixie sweetheart Birgitta

The challenge will go till next Friday so why not go and make a card to enter? I'm sure everyone has some polka dot paper laying around:-) The prize will be 25 stamped images.

Supplies used were:
Image all that scraps
copics for image
DP- My Minds Eye- Playful Posies
CS- Brown Stampin Up
Nestabilities for circle and scalloped circle
flowers -peach/orange Prima, White - wild orchid crafts
Brown ribbon- from my local craft store
Don't forget to enter my blog candy there's just a few days left

XMicheleX

6 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the image and the dp.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele beautiful card and love the image
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Michele, the colouring is beautiful & I love your choice of DP's :) Have a great week hope the snowstorm isn't too bad hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that's so sweet Michele! Its really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a gorgeous card Michele, love to look at your shading...so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele,
    I don't drop by to say Hello & admire your wonderful cards nearly often enough. I'm so sorry! This is so sweet, I love the image & your colouring is just awesome. It's fab! I have an award for you on my blog @
    http://andiesspace.blogspot.com
    You sooooo deserve it!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete