Monday, January 3, 2011

New challenge

Sunday's With Crissy Challenge #13 "Ribbons"This is the First Challenge of the New Year, over at Sundays with Crissy, and I'm busting at the seams that I am now a part of the Sunday's with Crissy Design Team...I was asked to stay! I really didn't want my Guest Dt spot to end and was so very happy that I will be able to stay with the wonderful team and Crissy:-)
Ok on to the task at hand which is the details on the Challenge for this month. The Challenge is to add Ribbon to your card, Well thats easy for me because I love ribbon, and this time around I used a pretty striped ribbon from my Stampin up collection:-) I used Crissy's Digi image called "Hey Chickie", now I know this image is a Spring image but I thought, "Why not use her for anytime" right? And I need to get started on a few Valentine's Day cards so I colored her with my copic markers, I added a hint of pink spica in her ruffles. I distressed the edges of the papers just a tiny bit to add a hint of white edges, used my Stampin Up border punches to go all the way around the Bazzill red CS. a combo of old Fancy Pants paper and I think Bo Bunny was used and a few self stick flat backed pearls and here you have a Cute Valentine's Day Card:-) I've added this card to a few other challenges listed below:
If you want to join in the fun, the challenge will be up the whole month of January with every few days another Team Member having the spot light for her creation! You need to go back to Crissy's original post HERE to link up your card...look for the blue link box.
I would also like to add this card to these challenges:
Digi Doodle - anything goes challenge
Sew Many Cards- anything goes/new things
Kaboodle Doodles-anything goes

Hugs
Michele

8 comments:

  1. This is simply adorable.. Love the colors.. very lovely work..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michele! Your card is so cute! Love the die cut edging and the fabulous ribbon. Smiles ~ Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Michele, your card is stunning! You always amaze me with your colouring skills:) Happy New Year to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation sweetie, i love this image, love the colours you have chosen too, i so want the punch you have used it looks fab,big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet.Just love the colour combo and your colouring is super.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink & red together! Super sweet image as well! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet and beautiful card! I love the color combo and punched border!! Great coloring!! Thank you so much for the pretty Christmas card!! I love it!! =) Hope you had a great holiday and Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is sooooo sweet!! Gorgeous colouring and LO!!!
    Hugs,
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete