Friday, November 11, 2011

color challenge

Happy Friday all,
Another week down:-( I'm not sure where it went, but I love having time with my husband so It's o.k.
This week at Crafts 4 Eternity it's a color challenge and I have added the combo here on my post for you to see, so let the creative mojo flow:-) Our Sponsors this week are Stamping All Day (winners choice of 3 free digi's) and the Digi Garden, (winners choice of 5 free digi's)

I used a hanglar & stanglar image I purchased
I had a tiny bit of an issue with the colors but then found whitewash paper and thought it would look cute with a SU folder and then I scuffed up the coating to let the lavender flowers show through:-)
Color combo
Supplies used:
Image: Hanglar and Stanglar
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Punch: Martha Stewart ( I had a back up from the mishap last week:-)
Copic Marker colors : V00, V01, V04, E00, E11, E000, R20, E47, 44, 42, C1, C2, W9, 6, 5, YG01, YG00

Thank you so much for stopping by today:-) I will be back for a post tomorrow for Color Me Creative's Challenge:-)
Hugs
Michele

3 comments: