Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sundays With Crissy : Untraditional Christmas colors

Welcome to
A new challenge at Sundays with Crissy, where the challenge for the month of November is:
Make a card using non- traditional colors,
which means no reds and greens, which I sort of pulled off, with My "My Minds Eye" papers and I think Making memories, but the lighting was not my friend and trying to tweak it did not help so my photos look washed out but if I brightened it to the way the card should be then it looks like I used red cardstock which I didn't use, It is actually a Flamingo pink:-)
The winner will get 5 digi images of Crissy's using random org. Please go over to sarahs post to find the rest of the details and there you will find the blue linky box to add your creation to:-)
I used Crissys new digital image called "sharing the Warmth
These two cuties are bundled up in this big scarf!
Supplies used:
Copic Markers:
sentiment: Mr Cricut Crazy : Christmas Christmas
DP:MME and Making memories
Punch: Stampin up circle and scalloped circle punch cut in half
snowflake and bells: Local craft store

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute as can be!!! Great fluffy snow ;0
    Have a great day!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the challenge, Michele! And it looks pink and blue on my screen, not red at all. I love love love your ribbon, wow, sweet, and the little bells -- so cute! I love the big snowflake too! This is one sweet card my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww cute image, I want to cuddle them, they look like they are trying to get warm but I still see so much of them not covered up, LOL adorable card, beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete