Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mr Cricut Crazy DT Wednesday

Hi Everyone,
We switched our normal posting day to Wednesday for Mr Cricut Crazy:-) and our team this week used Tanner's newest stamp set again called Christ is my Life in which I used the sentiment "all things are possible with this adorable coloring page of Precious moments that I found on a Google search:-)

Please go visit my fellow DT members to see what they created this week!

Supplies used were:
Sentiment: Mr cricut Crazy: Christ Is My Life
DP: My Minds Eye
flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Fern Punch: Martha Stewart
Have a great week
Hugs
Michele

2 comments:

  1. Michele this is so gorgeous! Love your colouring and that gorgeous paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh- love love love this. I have a collection (hundreds) of Precious Moments and this reminds me of all the occasions on which I got them. I never tire of looking at them. What a great idea- love the colors and the paper. Again, the frame with the dp adds so much to the image!

    ReplyDelete