Sunday, February 12, 2012

sprinkles of Fairy Girl Dust with February Sketch

Hi Everybody, It's Michele spera here, I want to share this cute card I made using the February sketch for the stamp spot's challenge:-) and maybe inspire you to join in with the fun:-)



She has been colored using Copic markers


my card base was Core'dinations Amaryllis Cardstock , I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities for the circles and Martha stewart border punches for the border and middle cutout, The leaf die was a Cheery Lynn design die, and I sprinkled in a few pretty paper flowers from my stock.


Here is the sketch, You can still join us and enter, HERE
Copic markers used were: E11,00,000, 35, 31, R20,21,22,24,Y11,YG93,95
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit with all of us:-)
Hugs
Michele Spera

2 comments:

  1. Aww Michelle I love this!! Beautiful colouring and love the papers. Happy Valentines Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete