Wednesday, March 28, 2012

the Bird and Bear

Hello Everyone:-)
Im here today with my DT post for the Stamp Spot, and I am sharing a cutie

I made using Penny Johnson's Bird & Bear for my card! I added a My Favorite Things Butterfly Trio set that actually has these three different butterflies, and I used the different papers to achieve what you see! You could use all of them separately to get more buck for your bang:-) I just like layering, LOL The sentiment is also from My Favorite Things that I had in my stash so I thought it would be an adorable add on:-)

I used some paper from my stash, and added some Cappucino Twine and tied it off with a tiny bow, a few tiny pearls were added next to a glittery brad I forgot I had.
I added a tiny bit of stickles to the flowers, not much just a touch, and my image was colored with Copic Markers.
Don't forget you still have a little bit of time left to join us in the challenge :-)
Have a great rest of the week!
Hugs
Michele

1 comment: