Tuesday, March 6, 2012

You Color My World

Hi Everyone,
I'm Here to share my Take, and sprinkle a little inspiration to you for the March Spots Challenge:-) for The Stamp Spot March monthly challenge! The challenge is to add a spot of "Green" and twine & Brads somewhere on your project:-) Easy Peasy<3


above is a picture for inspiration and below is my take on this fun challenge!
Here's this cutie up close, colored in Copic Markers.
E35,31 (Hair) E11,00,000(skin) G40,82(pants) R20,22,(apron) Y04,11(shirt) B0000(sky)W1,0(ground)
I used MFT Pure Innocence stamp set "You Color My World", which I think is a favorite of mine so far:-) In Yellow cardstock I cut out the MFT Die namics "Dizzy Doily", peeking out under my image. The spot of Twine used is layered over a piece of Red ribbon. Oh and the pearl brads are vanilla HERE , Last is my design paper which is a favorite of mine, My Minds Eye-Jack N Jill how sweet it is yummy paper line
Now don't forget to get your creations started so you can play along with us, and link up your cards HERE
Come back often to see all the wonderful inspiration from the whole team as we will be taking turns to inspire you through out the month:-)
Hugs
Michele

1 comment: