Saturday, April 28, 2012

CMC Celebrations Challenge



Hi Everyone!
I thought I had this post all set and it went live with no info, Hehe that would be my week this week, setting up a new house with all the things we forgot we had to get done,
This week at color me creative, our new challenge is
Color Images that CELEBRATE something....birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, showers, weddings, etc....as long as your projects CELEBRATE some special event!We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!

Our sponsor is Michelles home of scrapbooking , home of Pixie Cottage stamps and the prize is :

One Winner will win 1 $10 Gift Voucher from Pixie Cottage Stamps
I was able to get to play with a Pixie cottage image called The stork

I will finish all the details on this card this afternoon when I get back home:-)
Hugs Michele

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, love th pink with the orange.... So striking....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. I love your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! And such a cute image

    ReplyDelete