Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Is In The Air

Good Morning everyone
I am a day late in posting this card, I don't know what happened yesterday but a million things went on and I just forgot, I'm sorry.
Our new Challenge for Color Me Creative classroom is...... Pretty Spring Combos:-) use your Copics, Alcohol inks, colored pencils, and most of all...Have FUN!
Our Sponsor is Little Darlings Rubber stamps and one lucky winner will receive 2 stamps from Little Darlings stamps and a pack of Cryogen paper. You all have until April 13th to post your project at the CMC blog from above:-)

I used a image from the The stamp Fairy from the collection Patsy Easter Eggs!
I went with mostly Card stock in the pink, white and green, since I didn't have alot of pastel paper that all went together, so when in doubt use some pretty card stock.
My sentiment was from a set from Mr Cricut Crazy that my buddy Tanner sent me to use, and it is from Easter Blessings found HERE.
Other challenges I would like to enter are:
Catch the Bug: Spring/Easter

Craft your Days Away: Easter


Supplies used were

Image: The stamp Fairy
Design paper : piece was from the baby girl stack from DCWV
Copic markers used:
Border and corner punch from Stampin up
flower circle and circles : spellbinders

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Michele

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet and an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie... lovely colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Easter Challenge.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete