Monday, July 8, 2013

Pile On The Flowers!

Hi All!
Welcome to a new challenge at 
Theme is to "Pile on the flowers"!
the prize up for grabs to one lucky entry is this bunch of goodies from Christine and the Paper Nest!


I used a red rubber stamp from Christine called "Best Friends and Sisters"
And yes I sure did run with the "Pile on the flowers" In my true "Michele" fashion:-)
I colored the "girls" in Copic Markers 

Other challenges I want to add my card to are:
Creative Moments: add flowers


Supplies used were:
Image: sister & Friends The paper nest dolls
DP : 
Flourish: Memory Box
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Copic Markers used
BG13,11,10
R85,83,81
Y21,23,26
E44,43
Thank you so much for stopping by
and please go and see what the rest of the team created:-) and come join us in the fun!
Hugs
Michele

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michele. I love your polka dots paper and flowers around image.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, Love the colours too, huggles Pops x

    ReplyDelete