Saturday, July 6, 2013

Zoo Review


Welcome to a new card for 
"Anything goes "
with a twist is you would like by adding an animal in your creation :-)
Please go see what we have all created and come join in the fun!!
Is our sponsor this time around and one lucky winner will win a 15.00 gift certificate to Louby Lou Digital Delights!
Thank you to Louby Lou for letting me create with this adorable monkey image called : Monkey Love
This challenge runs until : July 19th
 I created my card using MME papers that I've had in my scrap bin, and the sentiment is a new one from Stampin Up that I cut apart and used. 
Here's a little closeup colored with Copic Markers.

Other challenges I would like to add my card to are:
Inspire me Fridays: Anything goes

sister Act: Anything goes

Crafts and me challenge: Anything goes

Supplies used were:
Image: Louby Lou "Monkey Love"
DP: My Minds Eye
Sentiment: from set by stampin up
scallop circle die: spellbinders, image circle & Banner die: My Favorite things 
Flourish die : Memory box
Copic markers used were: E35,34,31, R29,27,24, BG70, 72, W00,01,BG0000, YG23,25
Thank you for stopping by
Here's hoping you all have a great weekend!
Michele 

2 comments: