Monday, February 8, 2010

Feel The Love...

Hi Everyone
I'm still not a 100% since I got that nasty head cold, but I managed to get my card done for Totally Gorjuss challenge this week which is "Love themed for Valentines Day coming up.
I used Bazzill CS and a EK sucess punch Ive had, my little cutie is from a pre order from all that scraps spring line, and colored her with my copics. The sentiment I made on the computer with a favorite font I have. Why not go to Totally Gorjuss and have a try at the challenge and see what the rest of the team came up with:-)
Happy Valentine's Day!!
XMicheleX

9 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! Love the pearls and the polka dot ribbon really sets off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image!. Lovely colouring and papers. Hugs Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! That image is sooo sweet and I love the colours you used. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is that image and I love your colour combo. Hope you feel better soon.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is just so sweet dear, what a great image and perfect colour choice.
    Sorry been MIA lately should be back to normal soon.
    Happy Valentines Day
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous i love the new spring line i just hope they do them in digi form, i hope that you are feeling better big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Michele. Fab colours. Sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly. Have a great week. Love Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michele. I have left something for you on my blog
    Love Sarah W XXX

    ReplyDelete