Friday, February 19, 2010

Two Challenges-Flower Power

So This week over at Totally Gorjuss Challenge its Flower Power which isn't hard for me considering I Love my little paper flowers I have collected from Prima and wild orchid crafts! I also have made this card as my challenge card for the 50/50 group I'm a member of:-) I picked Milly Dee's cute digi angel as my image for this month! I had some papers in my scrap bin that I have been wanting to use again, I used a MS Punch for the bottom and I colored the image with Copics, I found the sentiment on line and made it on the pc to fit in the corner. A Little glittter to sparkle her wings and some gold spica pen for her wand and she is ready to add just the right touch to those pretty little flowers! Ribbon was a piece I've had.


Have a great weekend!


XMicheleX

8 comments:

  1. OMG - how stinking cute! Love the DP and the ribbon and flowers. Cute image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaay cuuuuute, Michele! Love the sentiment also. I'm also beginning to collect some yummy flowers :D
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michele! I love how that little fairy just lifts off the card like she's actually flying! She's soooo pretty! You've colored her beautifully, and that MS punch is lovely! I love how the black dp makes everything just "pop"!!! Loooove it!
    luv,
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey this is just gorgeous love the papers and the blue flower looks fab, hope that your having a great weekend hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele,

    Wow love the card, and such a great sentiment too. Thank you for your entry using a stamp from the 50/50 group.

    The deadline is Sunday (tomorrow) so make sure you get all your friend to come and vote from Monday. (Link to poll vote to be sent out soon)Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Michele. Love the colours. :) Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful, Michele, you have done little Milly proud. I adore your paper and the flower, Good luck in the challenges.

    Hugs Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That fairy is so cute! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete