Wednesday, April 25, 2012

All That Scraps Wednesday challenge 4/25

Hi Everyone!
My Blogger didn't put this post live yesterday, I am so sorry:-(

It's Wednesday and you know what that means. A new challenge For All That Scraps and We wanted to do something F.U.N. and a little different. We hope you will enjoy this challenge as much as we did.

Let's use the first letters of All That Scraps.
Use any of the first letters for inspiration - here are some examples
A- ACETATE or AQUA
T - TORN or TWINE
S - SIMPLE or SPARKLE

Some things to remember when playing along:

  • Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz by May 8th. This challenge will run two weeks.
  • Prize for this challenge is 3 C.C. Designs rubber stamps of the winners choice
My take on the challenge is I used Animal (I used a foam dimensional under the duck)
I cut my one piece of paper in a triangle
and I made the puddle shiny with stickles and dimensional glaze:-)
I used a Doily die from Cherry Lynn, a border punch from Martha Stewart, and circle punches from Stampin Up
I colored the image with Copic markers:B01, 00, Yr12,Y35, E31,35,11,00,E40,R20, W0
Thank you so much for stopping by today :-)
Hugs
Michele

5 comments:

  1. Michele this is great. Love how fun and bright it is and your colouring is gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo this is such a great stamp
    lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the pink doily.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Michele...gorgeous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete