Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mr Cricut Crazy DT Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Today is a DT Wednesday showcase for my team at Mr Crcirut Crazy and we got to use Tanners newest set called "Mothers Love" which also happens to be on sale right now:-)
I added a cute Bear from The stamp Fairy called Lenny flowers collection to go along with the sweet sentiment for my mom to have for this Mothers Day, and since she loves bright colors I used My Minds Eye Papers.

Spellbinders was used on the circles.
Supplies used were:
Sentiment : Mr cricut crazy Mothers love (link above)
DP: My Minds Eye
Image: Lenny flowers (link above)
Copic markers used: E50,51,53,35,hint of prismas pencil,W0. B0000,R24,
Please don't forget to go visit my fellow Team mates

Here's to a wonderful rest of your week, and thank you for stopping by:-)
Hugs
michele

No comments:

Post a Comment