Wednesday, May 16, 2012

All that Scraps Reminder post 5/16

Happy Wednesday To all my Friends out there:-)
I have a post today for All That Scraps, Wednesday challenge which is "Anything Goes" and you still have one week to join in the fun with all of us!

Some things to remember when playing along:
  • Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz by May 22nd. This challenge will run two weeks.
  • Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice
I colored her with my Copic markers

Other challenges I am entering this card in:


Supplies Used were:
Design paper : Basic grey I am not sure what line it is from:-(
Punch: Martha Stewart leaf punch, Ovals for sentiment are Stampin Up
flowers and ribbon from my stash
Thank you so much for stopping by:-)
Hugs
Michele

4 comments:

  1. Michele, this is cute as can be! Love the image - she is just adorable, and your card is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image, Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked on Craft this month, Good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete