Thursday, May 3, 2012

Suzanne's Birthday Blog Hop

Happy Birthday Suzanne!!


The Color Me Creative Design Team has a secret!!! Today we are hopping along to wish our fearless leader, Suzanne Dean, a VERY happy birthday!!! Suzanne is the owner/creator of the Color Me Creative site and, as many of you know, teaches her Copic classes online and on the road! She is one busy momma and we thought we'd take time to wish her a happy day and hope she gets to sit with her Cherry Coke and donuts (ya, a fav combination of hers!) and relax a bit today and enjoy the hop!

Each of us decided it would be fun to remember Suzanne today in "typical Suzanne" style! Our creations will either help remember a "funny travel moment" with Suzanne or... share a secret about Suzanne. Ha!!! Bet she didn't see this coming!!! LOL

Here is what I created today....

This is a cute little image By Crissy Armstrong called Three Cat Pile Up, I don't know what the issue is today but the pics no matter what I did seem dingy .
I had a another image for this card but I kept thinking about the cats all piled up and it reminds me of the many stories Suzanne has told the DT about her "SPILLS" at the airports in her mad dashes sometimes to get to her gate or leaving the gate Hehe:-) so I decided to use these cute guys and think of Suzanne LOL


Now hop on over to the rest of the DT's sites to see what they are sharing about Suzanne. ;-) you next stop should be Sandie
I am wishing Suzanne the best Birthday ever:-) XOXO I am proud to be on your DT and to be your friend
Hugs
Michele

HERE is the line up:
Tina Gilliland
Michele Spera

Hope you enjoy your day, Suzanne, and remember... you're not getting older... you're getting ..... FUNN(I)ER!!! Ha!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! *HUGE HUGS*

15 comments:

  1. super cute card Michele! they do look like her tripping over herself..LOL. Hope you're enjoying your new home in FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute crd Michele! yep - they are all piled up! :D Love the card!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the image and the papers.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your card Michele. Great idea as to how many times she has tripped over her own feet. Also how much she loves animals. Can't wait to see you in July.
    Hugsxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha Ha... yep... that looks like a Suzanne pile up!!! LOL Great design! Love it! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, this is great, I can definitely see this happening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL..you are so right on with this card!! It is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab little pile up and great way to bring in some Suzanne fun!! Love your card, it's sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having connection problems tonight....Hope this goes thru this time! I love your card. Your lil' kitties are adorable!
    Cyber Hug,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute card, Michelle. It actually reminds me of a video or two when her cats just have to be in the lime light...LOL You all are so thoughtful to help Suzanne celebrate her B-Day.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card hun. Love the layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute card. I love that sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha well I have yet to create a pileup but yep I do fall a lot darn it...in fact I wiped out last night at the club on a pc of ice...dress and heels went flying..yeah it was a moment hahaha! This is so cute & you know I adore my kitties...too cute! Thanks so much Michele, I appreciate it!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete