Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Color Me Creative DT News

Good morning Everyone!
I have been sitting on this news just waiting for the o.k to shout it out:-) That I was picked to be a part of the Jr. Design Team of Suzanne Dean's Color Creative Challenge group which is a group that is for Copic Marker Coloring and you all know how passionate I am about that!! I don't have any new projects yet...but I will on the 10th so keep an look out for that! If you aren't a member yet, please go over and check the group out:-) There are some wonderful classes you can sign up for and they are so worth it! The group is a bunch of fun people that i know you all will enjoy!
O.k I am off now to get to work on my other projects I have in the works! I just wanted to share my news today with you all... I am having such a wonderful time right now in my life and am truly thankful XO
Michele

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Michele very well deserved! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations can't wait to see your creations.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to welcome you to our Color Me Creative Challenge Design Team! You do fabulous work and bring so much to our group. I look forward to working with you.

    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Michele! I know how much this means to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete