Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cute Card Thursday challenge 171 Technology

Hi Everyone:
I am so bad! I should have posted this today earlier and I just was no feeling good this morning and dragged myself through the day:-( I am finally trying to pull it together:-)
This week's Challenge at Cute Card Thursday is "Technology"
We Want to see your cards featuring some sort of technological discovery. For example Robots, Computers, Phones, MP3 Players, Cars and other forms of advanced transportation....let your creativity run free!
Our sponsor this week is Whiff Of Joy and the prize will be 1 rubber stamp in the Whiff of Joy line.

I used a Tiddly Ink Digital image for my robot Cutie:-)
I pulled paper from DCWV Boys paper stack, and a random piece of paper I have in my scraps bin, I had a hard time with this card and adding embellishments, I wanted to keep it simple but felt it was too plain, sometimes the Mojo just isn't there , I had a blast coloring the image with my Copic Markers and matted the cool papers with Limeade Bazzill, I even managed to find lime green ric rack in my ribbon pile:-)
Supplies used:
Copic markers: C5, C2, YG21, YG25, B91, B93, Y35,
Image: Tiddly Inks
Image printed on Paper Temptress cryogen white
DP: DCWV
CS: Bazzill Limeade
square scalloped punch: SU
sentiment : computer made
Have a great day , Thanks so much for stopping by
XMicheleX

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the bright colors.



    --Cheryl--
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete