Thursday, August 25, 2011

CCT sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone,
I am so late getting my CCT post up, not to bore all of you but my mom ended up in the hospital again, and today is having a pace maker put in and I am major stressed over this right now:-( I didn't get this card done in time for it to get on the CCT challenge blog but I still want to play along with the Design Team and all of you!
The Challenge is a sketch which is at the Cute Card Thursday blog , It is a wonderful sketch and I just needed to get my head out of the clouds to finish it and yet I still feel like i could have done more with it.

I used a CC designs Sugar Plums Trim The Tree from all that scraps, stamp I've had
I added a few Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, and some holly leaves I had from somewhere else, I paper pieced the dress with Chatterbox paper I've had forever called Holiday Sprinkles, with SU CS and a little sentiment from my PC:-)
Copics used were YR20, YR24, E35, E31, W8, W5, W3, W0, E000, E00, E11, R20
I'm making this short and sweet, cause my brains are so scattered I can't think:-(
Have a great weekend everyone, and thank you so much for stopping by
XMicheleX

2 comments:

  1. Darling card! Your image is colored so beautiful and am loving your flowers and papers,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, your card is gorgeous!! I hope everything with your Mom went well and she is 100% very soon!
    I found you at The Outlawz and am now a follower of your fabulous blog!!

    ReplyDelete