Friday, August 12, 2011

Crafts 4 Eternity Color Challenge

Here we are at another Friday challenge for Crafts 4 Eternity and this time its a color challenge of Blue and cream or white:-) Please go over to the blog highlighted above to get all the deets for the Challenge and how to see the other wonderful DT members creations:-)


I used an image from a set from Inky Antics called Pretty Posey Honey Pop, It is supposed to go with the honey comb paper that inside the card you stamp and cut the honey comb paper and it becomes a Pop up! I will make one and post it so you can see what I mean:-)
I'm not sure what the deal was on the day I made this other then the humidity but my copic markers were not playing nice at all! it was the same paper i always use but the blending was horrible:-( Boy is it hard to only play with certain colors:-) but that's why its called a "challenge"
Supplies used:
Image: Inky Antics: Pretty Posey Honey Pop
Copic markers: E000, E11, E00, R20, B91, B93, E34, E31, E40, E41
Design Paper: Stampin Up
Border Punch: Stampin Up
Cream Ribbon: Stampin Up
Have a great weekend!
Thank you for stopping in for a visit:-)
Hugs
michele

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Michele. Understand what you mean about the copics not behaving, that sometimes happens to me. But I can see nothing wrong with your colouring of this adorable image. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet !!! Love the colouring too !!!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Michele! My copics never play nice with me lol! Need lots more practise! Love your colouring it is gorgeous as always hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete